Thursday 13 May 2010

MY FAMILY



My sister has got small mouth and a straight hair.(Patricia)
My mum has got straight hair,curly hair and big feet.(Miriam)
My mum has got straight hair,short hair and big feet.(Nuria)
My dad has got short hair,big mouth and big feet.(Clara)
My dad has got small toes, big mouth,long nose and long hair.(Xavi)
My brother has got big mouth and straight hair (Youssef)
I've got straight hair and fair hair (Roberto)
My dad has got big feet and straight hair (Oliver)
My sister has got big feet,straiht hair and big mouth.(Oriol)
My friend Quim has got straight hair,big mouthand big feet. (Germán)
My mum has got small nose,small toes and straight hair.(Andrea Cruz)
My sister has got straight hair , small nose and small feet.(Anna)
I've big fee´t, short hair and big mouth(Daniel Arias)
MY cousin has got small mouth, small toes,small nose and short hair.(Hakima)
My brother has got a curly hair,a small feet,a small toes and small mouth.(Fernando claudio)

6 comments:

  1. Eric Sanroma-rosellaclass18 May 2010 at 14:28

    Unit 7 I'm like't it'svery good.Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the brother of eric rosella class.
    The next year you'll have as a teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Genís and Eric, I'm your English teacher Gloria.
    I'm very happy you participate at the English blog.

    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. ericsanroma-rosellaclass31 May 2010 at 19:24

    Hello Magda I'm study to the exam .I'm like't troll's and my brother also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eric sanroma - rosella class6 June 2010 at 13:28

    Hello Magda ,summer it's comming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. eric sanroma-rosellaclass12 June 2010 at 13:18

    Hello Magda my favorite group it's m-clan !!!!

    ReplyDelete