Monday 31 May 2010

WHEN I WAS YOUNG (Castellers1)


When I was young, I liked Taekwondo. My favourite food was ice-cream and pizza. My favourite game was a computer game. My favourite toy was a football. I loved dolphins. (by Aida)

When I was young, I loved football. My favourite subject was P.E. I didn't like basketball. My favourite music was rock'n'roll. My favourite place was the park. My favourite food was pizza. (By El Houcine)

When I was young, I liked dogs. My favourite food was pizza. I loved Playmobil. I didn't like vegetables. I loved basketball and football. My favourite place was the park. My favourite game was computer games. My favourite numbers were nine and seven. My favourite colour was blue. (By Alejandro)

When was young, I loved football. My favourite subject was P.E. I didn't like basketball. My favourite animal was tiger. (By Bilal)

When I was young, I loved football. My favourite subject was P.E. I didn't like badminton. My favourite animal was dog. My favourite food was pizza. My favourite colour was black. (By Mohamed)

When I was young, I was noisy. My favourite animal was my dog Kira. My favourite food was chocolate. My favourite game was "Locos por el Surf". My favourite toy was a ball. My favourite place was a garden. My favourite colour was yellow. I didn't like cheese. (By Agnès)

When I was young, I liked my ratlle. My favourite food was baby food. I loved my dog and my hamster. I liked toys and I loved sleeping. (By Jean Carlos)

When I was young, I loved dogs and cats. My favourite colours were orange and blue. My favourite subjects were P.E. and maths . I liked chocolate and "pomodoro secco". My favourite toy was a teddy tiger. My favourite singer was Fabrizio Moro. (By Giulia)

When I was young, my favourite animal was my dog. My favourite colour was purple. My favourite food was pizza and chips. I didn't like milk and I loved my teddy bear. (By Andrea)

No comments:

Post a Comment