Monday 31 May 2010

WHEN I WAS YOUNG (Castellers2)


When I was young, my favourite food was spaghetti, macarroni and noodles. My favourite sports were basketball and football. My favourite colour was red. My favourite number was twelve and my favourite animal was tortoise. (By Lluís)

When I was young, I liked animals but, I didn't like insects. I loved cars. My favourite colour was red. I didn't like pink. My favourite animal was my cat. My favourite sport was basketball but I didn't like football. (By Jose Luis)

When I was young, I loved my rabbit, My favourite toy was a bike. My favourite colour was green. My favourite food was chips. My favourite place was a park and my favourite sport was basketball. (By Aidan)

When I was young, my favourite colour was red. I loved tortoise and hamsters. I didn´t like computers. My favourite sport was tennis. I didn´t like black or brown. (By Guillem)

When I was young, I loved chocolate. My favourite colour was multicolor. I didn't like monsters. I liked books. (By Laia)

When I was young, I liked ice-cream. I loved my three dogs. My favourite colours were orange and yellow. I didn't like my dead hamster. (By Oriol)

When I was young. I liked my tortoise and my two chicks. I loved my doll Miracle. My favourite colour was purple. My favourite music was pop-rock. My favourite food was macarroni. I didn’t like maths. (By Esther)

When I was young, I liked my teddy bear, pop music and animals. I loved fish and chips and pizza. My favourite colours were purple and pink. I din't like purée. (By Rafaela)

When I was young, I loved Ps2. I liked vampire stories. My favourite animal was dog. My favourite colours were black, orange and green. (By Mireia)

When I was young, I liked football. My favourite colours were red, and blue. My favourite toys were my ball and my bike. I loved playing. My favourite food was ice-cream and chocolate. (By Jaime)

When I was young, I liked dogs. My favourite fish was orange. My favourite cat was black. My favourite food was lemon ice-cream. I didn't like my tortoise.(By Francesc)

No comments:

Post a Comment