Monday 31 May 2010

WHEN I WAS YOUNG (Gegants)


When I was young, I loved my dog. My favourite sport was football. My favourite place was my bedroom. My favourite animal was my dog. My favourite food was baby food. My favourite music was classical music. (By Ingrid)

When I was young I was shy. My favourite animal was my dog Nala. My favourite food was cherries. My favourite game was PI10. My favourite doll was my barbie Annelise. My favourite place was my bedroom, I painted in my bedroom. My favourite people were my mum and my dad. (By Marina)

When I was young, my favourite animal was elephant. My favourite food was macaroni
and strawberry ice-cream. I liked playing chess. My favourite toy was my teddy dog, and my favourite place was the park. (By Ekaitz)

When I was young, I liked football. My favourite food was macaroni with cheese. My favourite animal was dog. I liked computers. My favourite toy was a ball. My favourite sport was football. My favourite colour was pink. (By Susana)

When I was young. I liked football. My favourite food was macaroni. My favourite person was me. My favourite sport was football. I loved my cat. (By Arnau)


When I was young, I loved my dog. I was nervous. My favourite place was my bedroom. My favourite person was my mother. My favourite food was hamburger. My favourite toy was a doll. (By Paula)

When I was young, I loved my toy. My toy was a blue car. My favourite food was pizza. My favourite place was the swimming pool. My favourite animal was my dog. (By David).

When I was young, I loved my fish. I liked football too. My favourite food was sausages. My favourite toy was a model car. My favourite game was cards. My favourite people were my father and mother and favourite football player was Bojan Krkic. (By Abel)

When I was young, I loved my dog. My favourite food was pizza. My favourite colour was pink. My favourite place was the park and my favourite toy was a doll. (By Nerea)

When I was young, I loved my dog. I liked basketball, too. My favourite food was ice -cream and pizza, and my favourite person was Emana. My favourite cartoon was Doraemon. My favourite place was my swimming pool and my favourite toy was Nintendo DS. (By Manolo)

When I was young, I liked the same things. (By Daniel)

When I was young, I liked animals. My favourite animals were dogs, lions and cats. I loved my fish. I liked football too. My favourite colour was green. My favourite game was hide and seek. My favourite food was chocolate. My favourite music was rock'n'roll and my favourite place was the park. (By Richard)

No comments:

Post a Comment